Joining the Toledo Kennel Club
Toledo Kennel Club welcomes applications from prospective new members
who are genuinely interested in furthering the purposes and supporting
the activities of the Club. To be considered for membership, applicants
must show that they are willing and able to attend meetings and to work
at as well as take part in the activities of the Club. Because most
of the functions of the Club are labor-intensive, this is an important
consideration in the admission of new members. Because the Toledo Kennel
Club owns a building of approximately 8000 sq. ft.in downtown Holland,
Ohio, there is a substantial responsibility of members to support the
programs that are essential for the financial stability of the Club.
Before an application for membership is submitted, prospective members
are required to attend at least three membership meetings and to meet
application for membership may be obtained at a Club meeting.
Guidelines and procedures for application for membership:
An applicant must be 18 years of age.
2. An applicant must attend three membership meetings, not necessarily
in consecutive order but within a 12 month period. Special arrangements
may be made for people working evenings.
3. An application form and a $5.00 nonrefundable fee must be submitted
by the applicant to the Secretary after completing attendance at the
three membership meetings.
4. The applicant's name must be published twice in the newsletter.
5. The application will be considered at the Board meeting following
the first publication in the newsletter.
6. If approved by the Board, TKC members will vote on the applicant
at the Club meeting
following the second publication in the newsletter.
7. The applicant will be notified by the Secretary of the results of
8. Approved applicants will become TKC members upon payment of dues.
(After January first, the dues will be half.)
9. After completing 8 hours as a worker in TKC events, the member is
eligible for the membership discount of fees for TKC dog training classes.
ANNUAL DUES: Single $20, Two members of the same family $35
Membership Renewal: (click on link below for desired form)
form (Microsft Word)
PDF renewal form
(Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 February, 2017 11:54 AM